Season far from over - Captain Clark

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Rob@ffc, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Rob@ffc

Rob@ffc New Member

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

This is nice to read actually! There is a lot to play for. If Fulham slips up a bit in the next month or so, they could find themselves back in a relegation fight. That is obviously not want we want.

To me this is a time to really lay it all out on the table. Coleman needs to learn to adjust his tactics to his players on the pitch. I have always said a great manager or a great coach does always use the same tactics every year with every team because that is what he likes. Rather, a manager should be able to evaluate his talent and find a formation and use tactics that suit this particular team, I do not think Coleman does that too well.

That being said, I think it would be good to go to a 4-4-2 or something other than the 4-5-1 and let someone like Collins John play up front with Cole. That would be nice to see.

Most importantly, pride is on the line. If players can't go out and play for pride, they should not wear the Fulham shirt anyways. Lee Clark is right on with his comments above and I happy he is our captain!!