Schadenfreude Blues

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, May 6, 2009.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Chelsea: he he, ha ha, ho ho, yuk yuk, geez, bad luck assholes!!!!!!1

:D :lol: :3d laughing: :3d funny: :3d smile: :eye popping:

2. articbob

articbob Member

I was at the gym getting ready to work out when barca scored in the 93er min and as soon as it was over a guy in a Chelsea shirt walked into the locker room with very distraught look. I smiled at him and said that there will always be next year. No silver for Chelsea makes me very happy.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

The lack of empathy, on here, for neighboring football teams and fellow fans is appalling.

Hmm.. isnt 'Schadenfreude Blues' somewhat redundant?
    oh..
    aargghh... I'm slow today!

4. jmh

jmh New Member

Suck on it, Chelsea. :lol:

Two stunning goals amid a vast sea of ugliness all around.

5. sullytex

sullytex Member

How about the freak show afterwards...I must admit, it was not the referee's best day, but show some class and take it on the chin like a man. I would expect that type of reaction from a 7 year old.

The ref had to change hotels and be basically smuggled out of Britian.

6. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

I was driving to class, listening to the game on the radio, with a sense of resignation that Chelski would get through, when Iniesta brought a great big smile to my face. As a football fan, I would want to see them in the final more than anyone v. CCCFC. As an intelligent person, I am so glad CCCFC spit the bit. Drogba -- wothless human being. Total moron. If he didn't dive more than a submarine, how many more opportunities would he convert. Seeing him in his flip flops pleading his case to the TV cameras would be too funny, if it wasn't something that my junior high school students would do. I expect as much from Chelski -- all Roman's billions can't buy class.

Hey, CCCFC, that ref didn't kick a ball all game. Don't blame his decisions for losing the game for you. Blame the fact that Drogba missed a wide open net against Valdes -- what a save, but Drogba shouldn't have let it come to that. Blame the fact that you quit attacking after Barca was down a man. Blame yourselves, and I ain't watching the game with you. Find your own barstool.

A small part of me feels for Essien. What a fantastic goal. Mr Essien, you're better than that lot. Go anywhere else in the world and do yourself a favor.

7. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

the worst part of the match, for me anyway, was seeing the highlights on comcast sportsnet.

Where Ballack was pronounced "BALL-ack", and Iniesta was pronounced (before a second-long pause) "in-E-sta".

Mamma Mia!

8. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Purist!

To me that's good enuff.

Bollock and rhyme with siesta

9. Bradical

Bradical Member

Watched it on DVR last night - just stunning. Wasn't Iniesta's goal Barca's only shot on goal the entire match?

Chelsea should have had 2 PKs. If that ever happened to Fulham, in those circumstances, I would be gutted.

10. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Stole this from a post by BeardyOldGit over on CCN

Look, ma; I'm still dancin'!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

11. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Awesome!!

12. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

i'm with bradical that i'd be furious if the same fate befell FFC, however, there's two reasons yesterday's display would never be repeated by the whites: 1) class; and, 2) karma. chelsea is devoid of #1 and has plenty of #2 in the "bad" sense.

13. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

classy like freddie blassie. :banana:

14. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Wow. Kind of says it all, or at least all that I was thinking. Very well put, Steve.

15. jmh

jmh New Member

Special1TV rightly called out Didier the Diver for his antics. Shut up, Drogba.

16. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Thanks, once in a while I have it in me.