San Francisco Pubs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by VegasJustin, Sep 28, 2013.

1. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

I might be moving to SF next week. It's not a done deal as I have stuff to get together first. Looking for the best pubs in the city preferably close to the Tenderloin or Haight area. I know there's a map, but looking for first hand experience.

2. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

The closest pub with early openings would be Mad Dog in the Fog - it is smallish though. Kezar Pub is larger and offers the same early openings and given the close vicinities in SF, Kezar isn't that far away. There are others, but I'm out of the loop these days

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

A nice feature of the Kezar Pub is that you can go for a walk in Golden Gate Park after you see us lose.

Sorry; I'm still Jolsing after the match.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

:lol:

Congrats and good luck on your move Justin. Great city you are moving to, just don't become a 49er fan :shock:

5. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

I would never like the 49ers. Never. Disgusting.

And, thanks. People want me to stay until after my Birthday so hopefully by then everything will be ready to go. I have been there before and liked it. The weird thing is that I wasn't getting much in job interviews and got a call yesterday for a job interview here in Vegas. Always works like that.

6. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

Justin, I'm a big fan of Monk's Kettle. Only been once, but the best beer selection i've ever seen. I didn't eat there, but from what i heard while I was there from friends, the food is quite good for pub fare.