Remaining Matches - 9 More Points?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by SCFulhamFan, Apr 24, 2007.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

The Scousers beat the Scum in penalties. That means:

A) Suck it, Chelsea.
    B) We may just have a winnable game this Saturday.

(Also it means C) I'm going to have to root for Milan or ManUre in the final (ick) because I know this Chelsea fan who annoys the piss out of me, but that's besides the point at the moment.)

2. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Perhaps we shall have a bit of luck this weekend. :D

3. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Dear Mr. Benitez,

I promiss the support of all Fulham fans worldwide for your UEFA final if you let us win 4-1 this weekend.

Thank you for your time,

Still Faithful Fulham Fan

:)

4. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

OMG! Milan beats Man U 3-0 (which is funny because I was watching FFF last night and one caller said Milan would win 3-0 because Man U sucks and the host guys were like naaaaaaaah)!!! Which means West Ham will have their hands full in the last game!

5. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Reserves or no reserves, this is still freakin' Liverpool coming to the Cottage and the Whites had better play with heart (and as if they have a pair) if they expect any points to be had.

I know my sentiments are shared when I exclaim: I don't want a bloody Coke logo on the kit next year!

6. floridag

floridag New Member

you know what looking at the scheds,
    west ham have won 1 week and lost the next so im thinking they are due for a loss.
    i do think we can do liverpool this week end. but its gonna be tough against boro because they play wigan then us and if they lose both they could drop down a few places and you know what places means more millions from the premier league. on a side note boro were not far away from being dragged in to all our fun.
    i think it will be charlton/west ham who do go. i think we will finish on 39
    and a wake up call to all through out the club and the only way is up

7. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Here's wishing a happy Cinco de Mayo to FFC and FulhamUSA! May our pinata be filled with 3 points!

8. SCFulhamFan

9. SCFulhamFan

Well here we go with 3 points left. (Possible 6 for Charlton)

15-Fulham: Points 39 Goal Diff. -20

16-Sheff Utd: Points 39 Goal Diff. -22

17-West Ham: Points 38 Goal Diff. -25

18-Wigan: Points 35 Goal Diff. -23

19-Charlton: Points 33 Goal Diff. -24

20-Watford: Points 27 Goal Diff. -30

West Ham can still go down on goal diff if Wigan win again Sheff Utd this weekend and Man Utd beat West Ham. We are guaranteed to stay up if we get a point or better at Middlesbrough (Even IF Charlton beat Spurs and the Reds).

10. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

when will we know if/where the M'boro match will be on? It's Mothers Day and a Sunday, but I might have to ditch church.