Possible bad news for Mike....and Fulham

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by NJGlen, Apr 22, 2005.

1. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

DAILY STAR - Liverpool preparing a ?6m move for Fulham's Portuguese winger Luis Boa Morte. Not the most reliable of sources, but it seems the dead snake is in demand. The question is, would you take 6 million for him?

2. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

Boa's been a target for many big clubs for a long time now, it's just whether he's fed up enough with FFC to want to move with recent times....

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I like Boa like the next guy, but I just wish he would be more consistent. He disappears in matches at times when the team needs him most. He has played really well the last month of the season, but in February and March, he was non-existent.

Personally, I would take 6 million for him. My whole thing with letting players like him go is that you must take the 6 million and invest it in some younger, talented players from the French leagues and stuff like that. There is a lot of untapped talent in the French league that we could get at a cheap price.

I am not saying I want Boa to go, I am just saying if a 6mil offer comes, I think it would be wise to sell.