Pandemonium at Anfield

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by omsdogg, Feb 16, 2008.

1. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

What a finish!!!! Barnsley 2-1 Liverpool. The Captain Howard with the goal in stoppage time. Incredible match to watch. wow!!!!

2. dave2d2

dave2d2 New Member

Got my post in about 2 seconds before you :)

What a match. Still in shock!

3. jmh

jmh New Member

That's nuts. They're going to lynch the owners if they get the chance.

4. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

The only people who can be blamed for that loss are the players and Rafa. The owners have just become the fall guy. They're only fault is shopping around for another manager, Klinnsman, behind Rafa's back. Other than that incident they have done all that could be asked of owners.

English supporters are baffling at times...

5. bearzfan4lfe

bearzfan4lfe New Member

Wow! That's crazy, anytime I see a big four team go down I love it...well they may not be big four for much longer after this season.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm a grad student and work at NIU and as you all know things have been tough around here the past few days.

So its fair to say that I'm ready for some football and for the Whites to get back into action. But the news about Liverpool getting knocked out, fantastic, somebody will be walking alone soon...Rafa

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I was quite happy with the Liverpool loss but I can only feel that everyone is turning on the owners because they are American. Blame Rafa and more importantly blame the players...they COULD'VE won today but didn't.

7. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Hope you and yours are doing well.

The Reds getting dumped by a Championship side. Coundn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks. What are they going to do when they get dump-trucked by Inter in the Champions League.

And as far as their troubles, there is enough blamne to go around everyone in their organization, but it's embarrassing how Hicks especially is behaving like a profiteering cowboy with so little respect for the traditions of the game that he knows so little about. I don't blame Liverpool fans for wanting him to go away. Again, there is blame for everyone over there.