Olympic Qualifying Squad

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Nov 29, 2007.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I agree. Should be as impressive as the U-20's were.

3. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I would love to see Adu, Bradley and Szetela with this group. Admittedly, that is just a selfish I wish I could see it whine because I certainly hope all three thrive with their current clubs. It is an interesting mix of players even without those three.

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Will Adu, Bradley, and Szetela be able to play in the Olympics if the US qualifies?

5. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

I'm glad Robbie Findley is in the team. This guy can finish! Other intriguing players to me who to my knowlege where not on the U-20's:

Michael Harrington from KC. I've always liked his game. Adam Cristman from N.E. Had a nice rookie season last year.

I don't know if Edu was on that U-20's team...but I just gotta say he's tight, and I also really really like Sal Zizzo. dude's good enough IMO to possible challenge for a spot on the WC 2010 roster.