NYC: Where can I watch the Fulham v. Middlesbrough match?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by PCFC, Feb 5, 2008.

1. PCFC

PCFC New Member

Hello gang,

I am a newbie and I see you guys have ongoing threads that post where to watch Fulham matches in NYC. I NEED to watch the upcoming fixture on Saturday! Do you know where I can catch this game? I believe its not on FSC, therefore not playing at my usual spot.

Thanks,
    PCFC

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: NYC: Where can I watch the Fulham v. Middlesbrough match

Welcome PCFC! Glad to have you on board with us. Unfortunately, Saturday's match is NOT on television here in the US of A. Therefore, I can't help you with a location to watch it.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: NYC: Where can I watch the Fulham v. Middlesbrough match

Where's your ususal place PCFC?

4. PCFC

PCFC New Member

RE: Re: NYC: Where can I watch the Fulham v. Middlesbrough m

It all depends on where I am, time of the game, and what mood I am in. But I tend to go to Nevada Smiths, The Parlour (86th - I know its a Celtic bar), O'Connell's (108th I believe) or Stout NYC. I work/sometimes live around the Upper West, so I go to O'Connell's and The Parlour when I can. Are there better spots, besides the obvious Nevadas?

5. TheRock

TheRock New Member

RE: Re: NYC: Where can I watch the Fulham v. Middlesbrough m

Greetings PCFC. Nevada Smiths is the place, or the few others that you mentioned. If they don't have it, no one will, but you can always get the matches on the computer with sopcast or tv ants when all else fails. You can check here or the main site for links round gametime, cheers and good luck!

6. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome PCFC; Nevada Smiths is the place where Sublicon, RDG, jmh, nmancini, et al hook up. They're always posting when they plan to meet so stay tuned.

7. RDG

RDG Member

Bummer, PCFC, since it's not on TV over here, we'll just be jonesing to see it.

Nevada's seems to be the place to meet up, as it has the match (if on TV) and is fairly easy to get to. It also attracts other FFC fans who may not be aware of this site. Hope to meet up with you soon!

I think I remember O'Connel's in its former life, when I lived on 108th for a bit almost 20 years ago (ugh, don't get old, it's a real pain!)

8. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Glad to have you aboard PCFC and I hope to see you out at Nevada's sometime. I agree, it's a drag that we don't get to watch this match.

9. PCFC

PCFC New Member

Thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it. In regards to online games, I can find games sometimes, but not always. I would really appreciate posts of links or programs that would help me watch the games. I have come across TVU and TV Ants, but they don't always have the games.

Again, Thanks a lot for all the help. I hope see a bunch of Cottagers at Nevada's the next time they show a game.

10. sublicon

sublicon New Member

PCFC - check this board always, you will see an announcement here around the Wednesday before each weekend where we kind of get a feel for who will come out.

Always assume Nevada's is the place, and don't be shy, you see someone with a shirt come up and introduce yourself. There's a schedule at www.nevadasmiths.net also, just to be sure.