NYC: Fulham v. Manchester United - DO OR DIE - Sat. 3/1, 10a

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by sublicon, Feb 25, 2008.

1. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Alright, so we've been saying "We need 3 points from this game or we're through" for the last two months, but this weekend is the chance for the boys to pull off a miracle. This is a match that on paper, we've already lost, so technically the boys have a chance to get one back.

Rudy, nurse that foot, take some painkillers . . Nick, work the night shift!! . . Josh, I know you'll be there brudda . . we need numbers, we need friends, family, WAGs, the whole lot. We need them all and we need them this weekend because we are going to be outnumbered 5:1.

Who is with us? I'll get word out to Jon to make sure he's there, but chime in if you can make it. All of the stragglers who lurk in these threads and have been thinking of coming but never have, we need you. If you're a minor and kind of sort of look like you're 21, make the trek.

We need everybody . . who the fuck is with us?

P.S. Guys, check this thread - no more "Fulham! Fulham! Sing us a song!" . . learn up!

2. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

RE: NYC: Fulham v. Manchester United - DO OR DIE - Sat. 3/1,

I'm in.

3. michfan2123

michfan2123 New Member

I will be there, need a win!

4. jmh

jmh New Member

I may have something I need to do in NJ that day, but if not I will be there. I think I'll be washing my Dempsey shirt this week. You can't wash a shirt if there's good luck in it, but if there's bad luck you've got to try something to change it.

5. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Don't let me down, damnit!!

6. RDG

RDG Member

Good thing I didn't lose the Percocets!

7. TheRock

TheRock New Member

Greetings Fulhamusa crew!

Where is "there"? Was planning on going to Nevada Smiths Sat morn as they will be showing it and am in NY and was gonig to start a post... is this where "there" is?! Tks!

8. RDG

RDG Member

Yup, it's Nevada Smith's www.nevadasmiths.net at 74 Third Ave., between E. 11th & 12th Sts. We should be out-numbered 10-1, but at least we'll be the ones smartly dressed.

9. jmh

jmh New Member

All set, I'll be there. And hey, miracles can happen, right? :D

10. TheRock

TheRock New Member

Good good. I think I met a few of you there New Years Day, glad to part of the support and should be there. Someone needs to bring a bit of luck though I'm afraid...

11. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Did you guys meet an Englishman during the West Ham match?

12. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Yes, a dude named Stuart and his friend Del. He came over and said hi to us, and then Jon and I went and chatted him up during halftime.

13. jmh

jmh New Member

Hi TheRock, yes, you met me and RDG on New Year's. Glad you'll be able to make it back!