NYC: Fulham v. Bolton - Tuesday, 5PM

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by sublicon, Jan 25, 2008.

1. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Hey, friends...finally had my experience watching the boys live last weekend, and now its back to the old television.

The game will be on tape delay at Nevada's so come froo fer a post-workday point with the lads and hopefully our third victory of the season against an Anelka-less Bolton, not that he did anything for them the last two times we played.

And no peeking at the score during the day! Whose with me?? WHOOOOO???

2. jmh

jmh New Member

Wish I could but I bailed early on work yesterday to go to the Rangers game and I really shouldn't do it again on Tuesday.

3. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Yeah, I'm going to have to pass as well. I'll be working until about 8pm that night and DVR-ing the game.

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hey man, glad to see you made it home safe. Great to meet you and unfortunately you didn't see a win...just like my first visit to the sacred ground of Craven Cottage.

5. RDG

RDG Member

RE: Re: NYC: Fulham v. Bolton - Tuesday, 5PM

Nokandu for me, I'm afraid. I have an appointment at 6:30, and want to get there early, so I can't even stay for the first half.

6. sublicon

sublicon New Member

RE: Re: NYC: Fulham v. Bolton - Tuesday, 5PM

Damned weekday matches. Well, if anyone changes their mind, I'll be there . . the lone soldier. *sniff*