Norwich Match

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by sullytex, Mar 27, 2012.

1. sullytex

sullytex Member

Flying out tomorrow to attend the Fulham v Norwich match this weekend. Really amped up. Long weekend, spending some time in Henley and London.

Anyone else going to this match?

I will take some pics and post them when I return.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Have a great time Sulley, and hopefully the boys in white grab all 3 points.

3. FulhamDC

FulhamDC Active Member

Sulley -

Yes, I will be there as well. ARe you planning any pre-match stops along the way to the Cottage?

4. sullytex

sullytex Member

FDC, I have not solidified plans yet. I usually hit the Lion, but a friend of mine is a member of a club on the south side of the Thames so I may go there. What about you?

5. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Awesome! Have a great time!

6. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

At least Holt will be benched :banana-dance:

7. FulhamDC

FulhamDC Active Member

We are regulars at the Lion pre game, (well, regular twice a year) but if the weather is poor, we will be across the street. Post match, we are headed to the crabtree, out the exit next to the Thames on the Hammy side, to meet a couple of other American's in from Chicago.

We fly over tomorrow night (Thursday), I'll continue to check here or you can DM me. COYW!

8. sullytex

sullytex Member

FDC looks like the Lion. I will shoot you my number and you can call me or text me.

Last time I went to the crabtree was pre game prio to a man U game. I had just returned from Basel where I watched the Whites stomped them in europa. Then we crushed united 2 nil. Fond memories og the crabtree. That was a great couple of days of football to say the least. Might take you up on the offer and join you.

Sitting in Henley-onIThames enjoying the warmish weather, full sun and a pint of guiness watching the rowers zoom by. I think it supposed to get a bit crappy tomorrow.

Hopefully we can meet up.

9. FulhamDC

FulhamDC Active Member

Awesome. Responded to your message. See you tomorrow.

10. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

11. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Should be a brilliant day to watch football. You guys have a great time; hope you get the three points.

Hey everyone ... I've been reading but not posting much recently. I'm still around, though. I had another "procedure" yesterday and so I'm giving a pass to The View From South Texas tomorrow. I feel fine, but the drugs haven't departed my body completely yet so [insert joke here].

I plan to be in the chat room and listen to GJ. I think we're going to be on TV at 1300 central, but I love it live when GJ and the chatters.

COYW

12. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better, HD. My family is in town so I'll be FUSAbsent tomorrow.

COYW!

13. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Brilliant, Nev; and the match is on FSC at 1330 Central time

14. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Looking forward to seeing you in the chat tomorrow Hatter!

15. sullytex

sullytex Member

On the train to paddington. Too many 6.9 % IPA's last night. the train from Reading is wall to wall. I gather they are playing west ham or some other london team as there are a few Reading fans on the train.

DCF. Texted a test message to ya

16. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Yes! Reading are playing West Ham. If they win it will put them in great position to go up and West Ham 4 points off the auto promo and will have to win the playoffs.

17. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

A bit out of touch with my budget, outdated technology in NOLA. Looks like we're taking cae of biz against Norwich. Watching Man City-S'land shocker at Daisy Duke's in the Quarter. Bring home thw "W" guys. ttyl.

18. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

A bit out of touch with my budget, outdated technology in NOLA. Looks like we're taking cae of biz against Norwich. Watching Man City-S'land shocker at Daisy Duke's in the Quarter. Bring home thw "W" guys. ttyl.

19. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Can your next post concerning your health HD be about you needing no more procedures and you feeling great?? :cool:

For Sulley and DC, hope your fellas were able to meet up, drink a pint, and celebrate the 3 points.

20. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

:text-+1: We need less :banana-explosion: and more :banana-guitar: .