New Third Kit

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by americanmike, Aug 5, 2005.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

[​IMG]

Now thats a great kit...I think its the best yet...BLACK AND WHITE.

2. rumstove

rumstove New Member

I agree, it's the best one yet. I like it better than the red away kit.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I am a huge fan of all three kits that Fulham has unveiled this season! I can't wait to finally get mine!

4. Jelly

Jelly New Member

Anyone know anyone in the Fulham shop who can find it in their hearts to reduce the overseas shipping costs. 20 pounds = ouch! And whether you want a keychain, a kit, or a mug, whatever...always 20 quid. Shouldn't they determine that by weight?

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Re: RE: New Third Kit

We are working on this right now. I am not sure if Mike is going over anytime soon, but if he is, he usually offers to pick things up for people. I am sure he will post if and when he is going over there.

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: New Third Kit

Hey Justin,
    If you would like anything from the club shop, you can always send me a PM, let me know what you would like and I'll take care of the rest. I'll be heading over in September (or earlier depending on flights) and I have some a visitor from FFC country that makes her way over alot as well.

It will save you from the horrendous "20 Quid", which simply is just ridiculous.

Also, just ask Tony_USA what a (self proclaimed) nice guy I was for him last month when I brought back so much stuff for him I almost went over my weight limit with my baggage. :wink:

7. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

RE: Re: RE: New Third Kit

yup....i think that it was the branston pickle that did it..Sorry tony, i couldn't remember for the life of me what flavour walkers it was or i would have packed the yank off with them too! let me know and I'll either send the yank back with a bag or i'll bring them with me next time i fly over on my broomstick (i'm getting quite a few broomair miles now!!)

8. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I really like the third kit, it reminds me of DC United's home kit. Mike I would definitely like to a hold of that jersey if it's still available the next time you go over there. Unfortunately, I already bought Fulham's home kit online....would have been nice to avoid the flat 20 pound shipping charge.

9. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

that picture looks like it was taken in the bat cave.

I'll wait for my thai ripoff to appear on Ebay

10. Jelly

Jelly New Member

That is always a temptation, but I think it's hugely important to support the team itself, which is why i don't buy on ebay. Then again, because of shipping, primarily, I don't buy from the offal shop either. So never mind, I'm not actually supporting the club at all, am I?

Mike, thanks for the offer. I'll take a look at what all they're selling and let you know. I don't think I'd get anything more than a shirt...maybe a kit for our soon-to-be-here baby. The next great FFC supporter!

11. Bee

Bee New Member

I am making a huge order for myself, Mrs. Bee and the newcoming son... anybody who wants in (as the shipping freezes after 25 pounds) send me an email bleacherbee@gmail.com. I can ship it out once it gets here...

12. Mailman44

Mailman44 New Member

I ordered the long sleeve home shirt and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. Glad I got it because I do not see it posted on there any more. The third strip is "limited " so if you are ever going to drop 20 quid this might be the time to do it. I really like the new uniforms so much better than last year. Modern, but classy ...