Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by laurencebergin, Feb 3, 2005.

1. laurencebergin

laurencebergin New Member

Greetings Everyone, I would like to introduce myself as the newest member of FulhamUSA. My name is Laurence Bergin and I live in San Diego, California. I have been a fan of Fulham Football Club since 1963 when I first started watching my hero Johnny Haynes at Craven Cottage. So I look forward to being an active member of this forum and wishing Fulham all the best this season.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Laurence,
    Welcome to FulhamUSA! I am glad you found the site. We are getting new members everyday and the more, the merrier. If you have any ideas, suggestions, etc for the site please let us know!

Cheers!
    ChicagoTom

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome and no worries, you are not the only one in Southern California!!!

4. madrat

madrat New Member

greetings laurence- glad to see another fan from the west coast. i'm just up I-5 in laguna niguel.