New Kit Revealed

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by americanmike, May 30, 2007.

1. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Agree completely GBFC. Season roll on and Whites lets get that first three points against the gooners.

2. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Any word on when they will be available for sale on the Fulham FC site or this site? I see on the Fulham site that they would be available mid-July.....well, it is July 17.

Yes, I have no patience right now. :)

3. LaxAttack

Looks like the home kits are finally "out" for sale.

[​IMG]

4. Team_of_McBrides

Mike... any news on purchasing through the site? The 20 quid for shipping doesn't work out well for the wallet.

5. jmh

jmh New Member

6. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Yeah, I was watching them play Suwon Bluewings on Tuesday night and saw these. Talk about disgusting kits for a disgusting team this is it. I heard Abramovich is behind this one. When Barcelona strolled out in this color of kit last season he said he wanted Chelsea to have one the same color. What a disaster of a kit.

If Fulham ever went this I would be extremely disappointed.

7. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Sorry mate, not going to happen, well, not atleast for the next few months. Sorry to dissapoint...

Regarding those kits Tom, Fulham were the original team to do these:

[​IMG]

8. Team_of_McBrides

That shirt actually makes me a bit ill. Terrible color... who in their right mind would think that shirt is a good idea?

No worries Mike. I am going to purchase the shirt once I make it across the pond. I've got three shirts to hold me over till then.

9. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Just ordered mine. I hated taking the 20 quid hit, but I added a soccer ball and a Nike training shirt, so wasn't too bad. Hey! Ya gotta have the new shirt! :banana:

10. LaxAttack

I am going to be purchasing my first jersey and want to make sure I get this right, especially if I am paying that much for shipping.

Are the Nike jerseys like others where they are an "athletic fit" and I should order a size up? I normally wear a XL (I am 6'5", 220) so should I get a XXL?

11. Team_of_McBrides

Your best bet is to measure your chest size before you order the shirt. I have done that in the past and you just match your chest size up to the Nike size chart on the site.

Best of luck and congrats on your first Fulham Shirt purchase.

12. LaxAttack

Where is the sizing chart on their online store? I can't seem to find it.

13. martin

martin New Member

Anyone want to combine orders and split the shipping?

14. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I am waiting for the away kit to go on sale. I like it better than the home one. I will likely get a pair of the shorts too.

15. DCDave

DCDave Member

I'm waiting for the away kit. I like the home kit fine, but I LOVE the away kit--it's the best one in my opinion since I started following Fulham in 2003.

16. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I still like the home Dabs.com kit from 2003-2005. But, my favorite was last season's Black away kits. Those were sweet. Unfortunately, I never was able to get one because the club shop never had any when I wanted to get one.

17. LaxAttack

I am somewhat new to following the team but based on the various sites with past kits detailed, I was a big fan of last year's home/away.

I will probably get this year's home while I am not that big of a fan of the away kits for this year.

18. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I am disappointed that things did not work out with Airness. I really like the kits they produce. They seem to be a bit different than the run of the mill stuff Nike, Umbro and Adidas make these days. Unfortunately, as most know, Airness was not up to par when it comes to the quality of the kits and probably bit off more than they could handle when Fulham came on board.

19. Team_of_McBrides

Tom... if you want the black Airness strip from last season send me a message and I can give you a link to a seller on ebay with a fair bit of them. (just bought the home airness shirt from last season)

Cheers

20. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I owe HatterMom and away Dempsey shirt, and I'm going to get myself a home Volzy shirt. I got my McBride and her Boca shirts last year from Yanks Abroad. Any idea when the "personalized" jerseys will be available?