New Home Kit

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by americanmike, May 20, 2008.

1. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

I'm a fan! But I also liked Blackburn's kits last season, so there is no big surprise there. Looks like I'll be buying one new one this season afterall. Curious as to the Third kit now - if they will have one, that is.

2. articbob

articbob Member

I like it. It looks like it's made out of different material than the home kit. But I would be interested in getting one though

3. jmh

jmh New Member

Can we wait until the squad numbers are finalized, in case anyone is planning on changing?

4. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Looks exactly like Blackburn's away strip last season. I am neither a huge fan nor hater of the new away shirt. It could be worse, but it is simple and could have been much worse.

Powder blue for the 3rd shirt again?

5. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Here are some action shots from today's match with Fulham in the away kit. It looks a little better in action than just a picture of the shirt, but I still like last year's a little bit better at this point.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

I'd say our sponsor logo helped matters with this away kit significantly. Not bad, but as many have mentioned, Blackburn anyone?

(But Blackburn's sponsor logo nearly ruined all their shirts.)

7. BarryP

BarryP New Member

It does look like Blackburn's away kit from last season with a collar.

8. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Agreed it does...I think Fulhams is cleaner still. Simpler. More elegant. The Blackburn Sponsor badge really makes theirs even worse as Whiteboy points out. :)

9. metsfan15

metsfan15 New Member

Mike, waiting 2 weeks would not be a problem. I will be on a cruise for the first 2 games of the season anyway, so I could have it as soon as I get back would be great. Just let me know how you need me to send the funds. Thanks again, paying that price for shipping is just overkill. I don't understand why they do it.

10. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I liked the stripes and I thought when they released last year's away kit they said it would be the kit for a few years? Anyway, preferred both of last year's kits to this year's.

11. shinerbockguy

shinerbockguy New Member

the Blackburn look is a loser...

Bring back the stripes - or better yet - bring on some Hoops!

12. ChicagoFan

ChicagoFan New Member

I hope the new away kit grows on me, but at first blush, I definitely liked last year's stripes better.

From the action shots, I can't decide if the new version looks more like a jockey's silks, or more like pyjamas. :wink:

13. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

I'm not a fan of the new away strip either. Like many, my first thought was Blackburn. Plus I really liked last year's shirt. No worries though, was going to buy a home strip this year anyway, so this just reaffirms that thought.

14. Bradical

Bradical Member

It is definitely growing on me... and I'm a huge fan of last year's... expect to see me in it this season!

15. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

Does anyone know of a site that where you can get it without having to pay the shipping from UK?

16. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Daddy likey. Something about collars gives it a throwback appeal.

I'll take one of these and one of last season's home strip, please. Checks in the mail.

17. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Ask Mike . . or wait for Onionbag.com to carry it. Do not order from YanksAbroad, they aren't a retailer, they are just a scumbag intermediary and if your order gets lost, they claim no responsibility.

18. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

World Soccer Shop sometimes has FFC gear, but Subside Sports almost certainly has some. If not now, then soon. Usually some decent throwback gear as well.

19. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

20. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Order from them at your own risk. I had a year long load of bs with them because my shirt got lost in the mail and they wanted to take no responsibility for it. I'd wait for OnionBag.com to get them in stock.