New Fulham Fans website

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Russell, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Russell

Russell New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have been a member of Fulhamusa.com since December.

I just went live with my new website called "Cottagers Confidential". The address is www.cottagersconfidential.com .

This fan's site is a part of sbnation.com. SBnation is made up of 245 sports blogs websites. I am actually the third EPL site to be added. There is a Manchester United Fans site and a Manchester City fans site as well. They are working on getting bloggers for other EPL clubs.

Please feel free to check out the site. I will be posting very often about Fulham.

What is also great about this site is there are fans sections to make it more interactive. People can post blog entries of their own in Fanposts, and they can post information in Fanshots.

I hope to see you there.

Fulhampatsfan

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Will do boss!

Thanks for what you write. Oh, and the people that give you crap on the offal? Relax, that is just what they do, like fish swimming, bees buzzing, and a vocal element on the offal announcing that they hate everything.

3. jmh

jmh New Member

Wow, I would never have predicted that Fulham would be one of the first few to have a club-specific blog on SBN. I'll definitely give it a look.