Need jersey

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Fern72, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Fern72

Fern72 Member

Does any one know where i could get my hands on jersey. I have been trying for the longest time, but no one seems to sell them. I have tried soccer.com, but as you know they only sell man u, chelsea, etc.

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Fernando, late last week I ordered a home shirt [Volz #2] for me and an away shirt [Dempsey #23] for HatterMom from the store on the official site.

Once I get them, I'll post a report for the site on relative sizes. In the interim, if they're anything like last year's sizes, you'll need to order big. I generally wear an XL or L tee-shirt and the XXL McBride jersey I've been wearing fits perfectly. Just so's ya know.

4. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

The sizes are standard Nike, which is similar to any other shirt, hoodie, ect. I'd buy. Personally I'm very pleased with the quality, look, and fit of the shirt and would recommend this one. It was expensive but I'm happy with the buy.

5. WVfulhamfan

WVfulhamfan New Member

Yeah, because of the exchange rate the shirts from the official website can get a little pricey. Especially if you add the patch and a players name and number on the back.

Last season www.yanks-abroad sold jerseys for quite a few of the Americans playing in Europe. They seemed to be between $75-$85, not too bad. So far though, they are only selling a few jerseys they have left from last season.

6. Fern72

Fern72 Member

Thanks for advise, i didn't want to break the bank.

7. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

I'm still waiting to see if they ever offer the 3rd kit for sale. I'm wanting to buy it for my girlfriend.

Oh snap, nevermind. Looks like they must have just put it up on the official site.

Hrmm.

8. EricD

EricD New Member

There are a lot of EPL team jerseys on EBAY, but I have not seen anything for FFC. I find that kind of interesting because it is not that the sellers have the standard Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. There are a lot of other teams available, but not much stuff for Fulham (I saw a mousepad once with the kit on it). There is another site that makes unique shirts for the EPL, but I will have to have my friend tell me what it is again (I forgot, but they do some interesting stuff). I will post it once I get the info.

9. Fern72

Fern72 Member

Yanks abroad said they should have some in by the end of this month. Thanks for the help finding that site, never knew it existed.