My trip back to America

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Jul 18, 2007.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Well, after alot of wrangling with work, life, Fulham, etc. Katy and I finally booked our trip back to yank land! Woohoo!

Why am I posting this you ask? Well, we plan visiting Boston, Connecticut, New York (of course), and DC so I was hoping to see of the people in those areas if they can spare time to share a pint or two and a Fulham story.

We arrive on August 16th and leave on the 26th so hope to see some of you guys during that time. We'll be finalizing our trip in the next week.

COYWs!

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Hope you enjoy the trip back to the States and safe travels as always. I work with a guy from Boston and he always raves about how great the city is. Hoping to visit there before I jump across the pond.

Enjoy...

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Mikey, if you can bear to get out of sight of the Atlantic Ocean, let me know. Love to see you guys down in Texas!

4. DCDave

DCDave Member

Mike, great to hear you'll be in our neck of the woods. I'm around most of that period, from the 16th to the 24th. We leave early the 25th for vacation. Let me know when you finalize your plans, and we can set up a DC chapter meeting of Fulham USA!

5. RDG

RDG Member

I should be around.

It would be great to see youse guyz!

6. americanmike

Trip is confirmed for the 16th through to the 26th of August, but unfortunately we won't be getting down to DC due to the fact we got invited to do a trip up north by my best friend from college. DC will have to wait until next time!

We'll be in NY for the weekend of the 17th, then out to Portland, Maine on the 20-22nd then back down through New England and back out to Long Island for the following weekend.

Any Fulham fans in Maine!? RDG, we may be having some friends out one of those weekends if you fancy a trip to the beach.

7. RDG

RDG Member

Re: RE: My trip back to America

I'll be up for it, if the wife will drive out there. She's out in -- you guessed it! -- Maine, and I have no idea of her schedule of when she and the car will be in NY again.

8. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Boooo!

Just kidding...but I was looking forward to sharing a "few" pints with you and Katy. I still owe you guys from my trip to London!

9. RDG

RDG Member

RE: Re: RE: My trip back to America

Ummmmm, er, uh, is your trip still happening?

The silence is deafening.

There's always Nevada's on Saturday morning. . . .

10. americanmike

RE: Re: RE: My trip back to America

Yup, got back from Maine on Wednesday and you will be seeing two of us tomorrow morning at Nevadas if you count your lucky stars!

11. RDG

RDG Member

Oh, so we'll see you about 10:30, then? (You always seem to be late!)
    :3d smile:

12. americanmike

Haha, no one likes a smartass! Anywho, no guarantees we'll be there but we will try and recover from an early morning hang over and make the hour round trip on our final day in yank land!