MLS: week 3; Only 1 game a slam-dunk..

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by pettyfog, Apr 14, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, for Juxes and myself, that would be the Fire over the Crew.

Crew Stadium holds no air of intimidation for the Fire, and the Crew are a "Building Team"... (RE-building would be poor marketing lingo)

Crew 0, 1, or 2 - Fire 3

Yeah... it's THAT hard to figger out what our offense will play like.. NOT that hard to project the defense. We miss Robin Fraser in CB.. hell, we miss Simon, for that matter. Never mind he wasnt going to be on this team, whichever.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Petty, I will tuned in at home as this is the featured match on ESPN2 this weekend. The Fire is not an easy team to predict either. A lot of them are young and talented, but that does not always get the job done. The Fire need a win though soon!

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Well, The more crappy home team Crew tied the less crappy away team, Fire (1-1) due to a penalty that wasnt really...

Tom, soor-r-r-r-ry! And why didnt you answer the phone when I called to reply to your highly indignant, justified, complaint.

Summary: Get over it.

PS... May have been fan karma... heard a typical tale of obnoxous Fire fans first person I talked to after the game.