Michael Bradley

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by andypalmer, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

One of my soccer watching buddies is a guy from Uruguay. He thinks Larrionda hates the US and is an idiot. He is embarassed by him. For what it's worth; hey it makes me feel better.

He says Larrionda was suspended by Urugauy for "irregularites" in his officiating. I hope he never refs for a US game again. It really was a cruel red for Michael.

2. EricD

EricD New Member

That was a soft red. You knew something potentially was going to happen when that ref was identified as the same guy who carded Mastroeni and Pope (two yellows) in the WC match against Italy.

3. Jensers

Jensers New Member

All I have to say is F-Him and F-Fifa for their BS. Thick as thieves!

4. CarolinaTim

CarolinaTim New Member

amen to the last 3 posts, and what's panama city fever?

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

With the events of this week (Charlie and Gooch), it's nice to get a little good news. Bradley seems to have worked his way out of the doghouse at 'Gladbach. He played the full 90, and scored in second half stoppage time in their loss to Wolfsburg. Unfortunately, that club seems to be of the yo-yo variety (can you say the West Brom of the Bundesliga), and they'll be scrapping to avoid relegation.

6. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

7. Clevelandmo

Thanks for posting, but I still dont know about Mikey. It was a nice goal but he doesnt look excited or like he's loving it anymore. A little sad really. I wonder what's up.

8. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Mo; even though I couldn't get the highlights to work on my computer I do know that MB scored late into stoppage time, and they were still down a goal, hence the lack of joy or celebration

9. Clevelandmo

That explains his reaction to that goal but not the difference in his general demeanor on the pitch these days. Maybe I'm imagining it.

10. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

I read on espn that Wenger is checking out Howard and Bradley and thought I would mention that. Looking forward to Bradley hitting the back of the net again tomorrow.

11. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Certainly the three Americans who have impressed the most this tourney are Edu, Bradley, and Jozy. Deuce, Landon, and Timmy have already reached the top of most folks' esteem.

12. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

ummmmmmm.... havent you missed someone? Hint" he was on the pitch all day and his name hardly mentioned. And that's a GOOD thing.

13. Clevelandmo

Baby Bradley's Borussia Monchengladbach take on Liverpool tomorrow in a friendly at 1:30pm (dont know if that's German or England time, got it form the Liverpool site and it's played in Germany). It's the 110th anniversary celebration for 'gladbach. Here's hoping Michael teaches Woy's boys a lesson or two.

14. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

i had forgotten about Bradley for a few weeks, really surprised a PL club didn't come in for him. Maybe teams think he needs another year of seasoning? he just turned 23 yesterday