Leicester City v. Fulham FC

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by HatterDon, Oct 28, 2013.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

So, this match is tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone know if it's being carried on TV? I hope to catch at least part of GJ, although I'll be running around a good part of the day.

I would like two things:

1. Us to send out a strong starting XI -- including Stockdale, Dejagah, Kacaniklic, Boateng and Rodallega.

2. The bench peopled with young players -- all 7 of them from the development squads, especially Mesca and Grimmer.

Leicester is doing well; they know how to get a lead, how to hold it, how to fight back when they're behind -- you know, the kind of stuff we really suck at.

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Would love Fulham to go with some kids, but that's unlikely. I am predicting an extra time win for Fulham. COYWs!!!

3. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

Don, couldn't find a tv listing for it, at least on DirecTV. looks like we are the underdogs according to the bookies. I think I'll go with the bookies on this one. fulham just being fulham. 1-2 bad guys.

4. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Feel free to join us in the chat all.

6. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

I didn't hear or see the match but Fulham gave up goals in the 45th and 89th minutes I believe it was. This squad has no idea how to close out a half or a match it would seem.