Least favorite team

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by SteveM19, Nov 19, 2007.

1. SamStej

SamStej New Member

EPL: Chelsea
    NCAA: Ohio State, Notre Dame, Florida, and Ohio State again
    MLB: Yankees, Cardinals (Cubs fan, been to St. Louis for a game saw over 10 'fans' sleeping), Red Sox? (if they continue turning into the Yankees)

2. Fulhamerica1423

Fulhamerica1423 New Member

EPL: Chelsea
    MLS: the MLS...the league is killing our National team i.e. 2006 WC, not enough familiarity with big time players/clubs. All National team starters should be required to get out of the MLS. But that's just my opinion.

3. SamStej

SamStej New Member

I agree with the MLS being no good for the MNT. The only purpose it really serves is as a breeding ground for the younger players, but if those younger players don't leave for euro clubs 2006 will happen many times over.

4. Fulhamerica1423

Fulhamerica1423 New Member

I agree a perfect example being Maurice Edu, he has looked really impressive and has my vote to take Feilhaber's spot. Edu and Bradley would make a great pair IMO.

5. IanHux

IanHux New Member

RE: Re: RE: Least favorite team

1) Chelsea - i just hate the blues
    2) AC Milan - Inter is the only italian team i really care about
    3) NY Yankees - last time i checked most of the other teams played their way into the playoffs instead of paying their way, as well as what FFC24 said.
    4) Man U - everyone automatically supports them because of C. Ronaldo, quite annoying

6. RoddyFFC

RoddyFFC New Member

1. The Yankees because I am a fan of baseball. You can probably throw the Red Sox in here as well. As a Twins fan, the two teams become tiresome. Contrary to popular belief, it's not a jealousy thing; it's an annoyance thing.

2. The Green Bay Packers. I'm a Viking fan who grew up on the border with a family full of Packer fans. It hasn't always been fun.

3. Juventus. I don't even know why, but I have always hated this team. I'd like to say it is because they are cheaters, but I've hated them for a long time before that came out.

4. Chelsea. I probably don't have to explain myself on this forum, but rivalry aside, it's hard to like a club that just decides to buy its way into the top level of the league. See Yankees/Red Sox.

I could probably go on all day. I hate more teams than I like, but a top four will do.