Leaked USA 2014 World Cup home football kit

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2014.

1. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Sometimes in life you have to make a confession that can lead to embarrassment :oops: While I did not get one for myself, I did purchase the away jersey...My only caveat is that it was for my wife, whom the minute she saw it, wanted one. She has been waiting for a red-based US jersey for awhile, so my hypocrisy knows no bounds as I have ripped the jersey, but US Soccer and Nike got my $$ for a Dempsey (her favorite all-time player) shirt.

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Join the club. I have bought ManU, Barca, and PSG jerseys for the ones I love. Even bought a "why always me" Balotelli t-shirt for my son. All teams and a player I don't like. Plus, I like the USA away Bomb Pop jersey. I did, however, refuse to let Santa give my youngest a Spain jersey.