LA: Fulham vs. Liverpool, Sat. 10/31, 8am

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by tim, Oct 26, 2009.

1. tim

tim Active Member

Alright, time for the So-Cal crew to get together. Big Four matchup, both sides coming off strong performances this past weekend. Should be a good one.

Can do Fox & Hounds or anywhere else.

Who's in?

2. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

I have work otherwise I would be down.

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Tim, I'm 95% in for a Fox & Hounds run. I'll confirm later in the week. LOBO, you down??

4. SoCalJoe

Bump. Tim. I say it's up to 99%.

5. tim

tim Active Member

Excellent!

6. SoCalJoe

Tim; sent out a couple of pms/e-mails. Carlos and my wife Diane are coming, so that's at least 4 (in a see of red I'm assuming), hopefully a couple more can show (Lax, don't you have a dentist appointment you forgot about? 8) . Going to try and make it by 7:30.

7. tim

tim Active Member

Good deal. I'll check with Tovi as well...though it's a long distance for him.

I'm quite used to being the lone man there, so the 4 of us will be a virtual army!

8. SoCalJoe

What's better than a pub full of muttering/swearing 'Pool fans? Not much (pissed off Chelski fans would have been better) !! What a second half! You should have seen the Fox and Hounds clear out as soon as the final whistle blew (did somebody pull the fire alarm? :D ).

Thanks to Tim for the suggestion, our little table of 5 in a room of red had a good time (except for Carlos who was too hungover to say anything, but periodic mumbling 8) ). Let's do it again soon.

9. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

photographs?

glad you had a great day.

10. tim

tim Active Member

Thanks for making the drive. Definitely a memorable day. You guys are good luck, so I think another meetup is definitely in order later in the season.

11. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Once college football season is over, I have a much better chance of making an appearance on Saturdays.