LA: Fulham v the Scum in Blue

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by SoCalJoe, Apr 30, 2009.

1. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

This is like peer pressure in high school..."Everyone is doing it". Yes it's late in the week (I'll send out pms also), but the Fox and Hounds in Studio City will be showing this one live at 7am. Who needs coffee or orange juice when Fuller's London Pride is on tap??? Carlos and I will be there, Tim lives around the corner so I assume he'll be there. LOBO?? come on down Brian. Where is our Norn Iron icon Archie?? Kansas aka Edgar, I'll email you. LaxAttack, I know it's early, but come on down. Any other insomniacs in SoCal come on down.

2. tim

tim Active Member

Sorry to have missed you guys. Next time, for sure!

3. LOBO

LOBO New Member

As I stated in a PM to Joe, I was in a browser change induced password limbo for awhile.

Anyways, I'm back and ready to catch a few games with the So Cal Crew. 8)

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be seeing Archie anytime soon, as he is now a full-time Canadian citizen...

Hope to catch up with all of you at another gathering this season.