LA: FFC-Brum Viewing

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by SoCalJoe, Apr 28, 2008.

1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Re: Our wee club!

That just warms the fires of my heart hearing Man U took a back seat in any way to the Ws

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Our wee club

Echo the thoughts on yesterday's gathering. You knew it was going to be a our day the moment the guy unlocked the door and after taking a poll of match viewing said "Fulham gets the big screen".

Great to meet everyone, had a fantastic time. Looking forward and hoping the lads take care of business next week so we can do it again next season.

3. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

RE: Our wee club

mates, curious when the next time you'll all meet at the F&H, Santa Barbara isn't close, but I will make the trip at some point and would love to meet the socal FUSA contingent.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

SoCal Contigent

Tovi, good to hear from you out in SB. Without looking at the schedule I'm thinking late Sept. early Oct. Brian aka LOBO has already been in contact, and I'm sure we can get Archie out in Banning to take his private helicopter in. Carlos and Tim (who lives close by) are for sures. Yankee Jim is in if we give him advance notice, Fernando in Downey said he will come. Hopefully LaxAttack and Kansas are still around. I've got faith we can get Eric D out of Newport Beach for a couple of hours. The key is we need more fans than anyone else so we get the bigscreen instead one of the 20" tvs in the bar. Looking forward to a match viewing real soon.

5. tim

tim Active Member

RE: SoCal Contigent

assuming i'm in town, i'm in. keep me posted. last week was a rough, lonely morning at the f&h. perhaps some company will bring good luck.

6. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

RE: SoCal Contigent

I doubt I can make it due to work, but depends on the time. I would be able to make it to more after November.

7. LOBO

LOBO New Member

Re: RE: SoCal Contigent

I headed over to the B&D in Garden Grove for that one and I echo the lonely and dissapointing sentiments of week one also.

We need to repeat our "Projection Screen Takeover" at the F&H soon...