just an idea

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by james2, Aug 27, 2005.

1. james2

james2 New Member

i mentioned in another topic that i would soon be getting a scanner; i have every Fulham programme from game that i've been to dating from 1992, and have picked a fair few up from car boot sales etc that stretch right back into history. one sitting next to me now i found on holiday a few weeks back, which is from 1981.

anyways, i was wondering if youm wanted to feature a programme section in the gallery, with members with scanners uploading various matchday programmes for others to view?

i think it would be a great addition, and is something you could push the site on, amongst other things :D

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I think that is fantastic...if can start if off, that would be fantastic!!

3. james2

james2 New Member

hopefully, i'll be getting a scanner tomorrow, so i just gotta dig out the programmes and get started.

4. james2

james2 New Member

ok, a friend of mine has kindly scanned in a programme i found whilst on holiday, and has emailed me the pics.

how do you want to do this? i was maybe thinking of uploading the pics to the site along with a zip file so people can download the entire programme without having to save each individual programme?

or should i just post up the photos in a topic?

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: just an idea

Depending on the size, you can email the zip to me, then I can upload the zip file to our 'alternative' server for one and all to download. Whattya think?

6. james2

james2 New Member

RE: Re: RE: just an idea

yeah ok, that's fine. i think if you had the front cover of the programme for show, so people can see which one they're downloading, and maybe a link (or, to be classy, have them click on the photo to download it?) to download?

7. christopher

christopher New Member

RE: Re: RE: just an idea

i've got a couple of programs from the 60's, 3 of them to be exact. all FFC vs. Chelsea. I can scan them and put them too.