Jol's Plans

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by encorespanish, Aug 2, 2013.

1. encorespanish

encorespanish Active Member

Long time lurker here on the boards, but I guess I should make my presence known at some point, right? Participation makes the boards happen, so since you all have provided me a wealth of knowledge and information, here's my contribution for now...and more to come hopefully! COYW!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8TQCNHKWs&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Glad you're joining the discussion encorespanish! Welcome aboard.

"big club", I'm really tired of that phrase. Sounds like we are trying to get Bent.

3. encorespanish

I'm trying to figure out if Bent is part of the "big players that want to play for Fulham" he is referring to...and who else that could possibly be?? :think:

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

:text-welcomewave: :banana-guitar:

5. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

I was thinking of Bale as one of the big players...then the bottle of Fernet went dry. Bienvenidos, encorespanish.

6. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Welcome encorespanish! What made you finally decide to post? I think I remember activating your account last year about this time. I thought based on your screen name you might have been here to spam the board about learning a foreign language in 15 minutes or less, but I took a chance . Glad you're not a spammer. :D

7. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

Welcome to FUSA!

8. encorespanish

LOL!! No, the extent of my foreign language knowledge is trying to decipher what these Minnesotans are saying up here where I live. :lol:

9. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Where in Minnesota? I used to spend a lot of time up there on business, and I have family in the Twin Cities.

10. encorespanish

:handgestures-thumbupleft:
    I work downtown Minneapolis and live in the southern 'burbs of the Twin Cities. Where does your family live??

11. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I was in the Minneapolis area a few weeks ago for the Schwan's USA Cup. Nicest tournament I have ever been to and my son had more fun playing in the tournament than he has ever had playing soccer. What a great town you have. Everytime I travel to another large city I get so mad at Cleveland and its worthless leaders.

12. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I have a brother in Plymouth and a niece in Golden Valley. I used to work for a company in Maple Grove, but they put an end to that bit of nonsense.

13. encorespanish

Way to get out of the frozen tundra!!! I'm jealous! I made it out to So Cal for a while, but then Minny pulled me back in! Send help and provisions in the winter!

14. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Well, if we're talking Twin Cities love, I lived there about 25 yrs ago - not the best of times for the area back then. But, I've been back many times since then for business and I have to concur, Minneapolis has done great things with planning and development. Cheers.