Joke Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Aug 10, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Posted on FFC MB by: marbella white
    Date: 10 Aug 2006 14:32:00

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Nice one Petty! I like that.

3. pettyfog

As opposed to me, who would have thought of the relative ruminatory physiology and actually offered an opinion.

BTW, should have been sheep, not deer, for the 'pellets'.

Deer eat shoots and twigs, not much grass...

I know my sh!t!

;)

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: Joke Thread

Or Giraffes. And they have a 4 chambered stomach.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

RE: Re: RE: Joke Thread

Ok, is this the joke thread or animal planet?

6. VonBilly

VonBilly New Member

will the new short sleeve home shirts have thumb hole's?
    :3d laughing:

7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

now THAT's funny!

8. DCDave

DCDave Member

Yes, they will have thumbholes, but where? (Not in the sleeves!) :lol:

9. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Here's a favorite of mine, a father explaining politics to his son:

Son:"Dad, I have to do a special report for school. Can I ask you a question?"
    Father: "Sure son. What's the question?"

Son: "What is politics?"

Father: "Well, let's take our home for example. I am the wage earner, so let's call me "Capitalism". Your mother is the administrator of money, so we'll call her "Government". We take care of your needs, so we'll call you "The People". We'll call the maid "The Working Class", and your baby brother we can call "The Future".

"Do you understand, Son?"

Son: "I'm not really sure, Dad. I'll have to think about it".

That night, awakened by his baby brother's crying, the boy went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the boy went to his parent's room and found his mother sound asleep. He went to the maid's room, where, peeking through the keyhole, he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheeded by his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his room and went back to sleep.

The next morning he reported to his father. "Dad, now I think I understand what politics is".

Father: "Good son! Can you explain it to me in your own words?"

Son: "Well Dad, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of shit".

10. VonBilly

VonBilly New Member

the new flight attendant drill.

'the only people flying to the middle east at the moment are terrorist's.'
    'will you be sitting in armed or unarmed'
    'in case of a cabin seizure, a small gun will fall the over head hanger.'
    run to the front of plane and claim it in the name of Allah'

robin williams-live at the met

11. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Well, some of my favorite jokes aren't suitable to be posted on a forum, so here are a few jokes I've heard that are so bad they're almost funny:

Did you hear about the magic tractor? It was driving down the road, then turned into a field.

A guy goes to see a doctor and says "Doctor doctor, sometimes I feel like an teepee, sometimes I feel like a igloo." Doctor says "oh that's easy, you're too tents (tense)."

A grasshopper walks into a bar. Bartender says "hey, we have a drink named after you." grasshopper says "you have a drink named Steve?"

12. pettyfog

"Take my wife...Please."

{BTW, that's not a joke contribution.. it's a reference to the probable source of the quoted}

Henny Youngman, for you youngsters

13. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

I heard that Heather Mills-Macartny was divorcing her Husband Paul, when asked by her attorney how much she wanted from the divoced she replied 500 million pounds, her attoney replied you gotta be kidding me I dont think youv'e got a leg to stand on.

14. TonyTX42

TonyTX42 New Member

What time is it when you go see the dentist?
    Tooth-hurty.

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
    A stick.

What do you call a fish with no eyes?
    Fsh.

If a tux is evening wear, what is a suit of armor?
    Silverware.

Yup, I have young nephews and nieces.

15. pettyfog

Chelsea joke

Posted on FFCMB by Ivor's tache, 17 Aug 2006 11:58:00

16. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Chelsea joke

I like that Petty! Nice one!

17. Ivor

Ivor New Member

Man goes to the doc, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says 'I'll give you some cream to put on it.'

So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me 'Can you give me a lift?' I said 'Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.'

A policeman stopped me the other night, he taps on the window of the car and says: 'Would you please blow into this bag, Sir'. I said: 'What for, Officer?' He says: 'My chips are too hot'.
    I went to Blackpool on holiday and knocked at the first boarding house that I came to. A women stuck her head out of an upstairs window and said 'What do you want?'. 'I'd like to stay here' 'Ok. Stay there'.

I went to the doctor. He said 'you've got a very serious illness'. I said 'I want a second opinion'. He said 'all right, you're ugly as well'.

So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said 'Is that the local swimming baths?' He said 'It depends where you're calling from.'

I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 quid that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. And he said, 'no, the steaks are too high.'

18. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Ivor! You're killing an old guy in San Antonio! I'm sitting here laughing like a fool. Thanks.

19. Ivor

Ivor New Member

Here are some more for ya Don ! GO SPURS !...er basketball spurs !

So I was in my car, and I was driving along, and my boss rang up, and he said 'You've been promoted.' And I swerved. And then he rang up a second time and said 'You've been promoted again.' And I swerved again. He rang up a third time and said 'You're managing director.' And I went into a tree. And a policeman came up and said 'What happened to you?' And I said 'I careered off the road.'

So I went down my local ice-cream shop, and said I want to buy an ice-cream' He said Hundreds & thousands?' I said 'We'll start with one.' He said 'Knickerbocker glory?' I said 'I do get a certain amount of freedom in these trousers, yes.'

Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other 'your round.' The Other one says 'so are you, you fat bastard'

A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the dog up and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop assistant calls out: 'Can I help, sir?' 'No thanks,' says the blind bloke. 'Just looking.'

'I was cleaning out the attic the other day with the wife. Filthy, dirty and covered with cobwebs.... but she's good with the kids...'

20. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

yer killin' me mate; okay, here's an old favorite pub joke. Needs to be told in a Noaf London accent:

Paul Gaugin walks into a pub and sees Vincent Van Gogh at the bar. "Oy, Vincent," he shouts. "Can I get yer a pint."

"No fanks, Paul," he says. "I've got one 'ere."