It's final: LS is gone!

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Kathy, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Kathy

Kathy New Member

2. cartmanxxl

cartmanxxl New Member

RE: It

you're a bit late :)

3. Kathy

Kathy New Member

Shoot, always playing catchup!

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

You're not a Chelsea fan are you Kathy?

5. DCDave

DCDave Member

Hey, Exeter! My wife father's family is from there! Small world.

6. Kathy

Kathy New Member

Cool, Dave!
    I just burst out crying when Dempsey scored! Thank God! I've met Deuce and have a pic of him w/my boy as long time Rev's supporters. Just love Demps; his story is very gripping to me and admire him so much. Would upload that photo, but it is a tiff, so don't know how. When Demps came to Fulham is when I started following the team, so am a FFC newbie no doubt, but huge fan now, and very passionate and have kept a look at Bocanegra and McBride thru the years as well.

Have NEVER been a Chelsea fan, just can't change my avatar's color, but will work on that (is that where you got that, AMike?). Do respect and admire Joe Cole, DidierD, and Michael Essien, but...NO!
    My teams admittedly picked due to freedom of watching players in games regularly *IN PERSON*: NE Revolution; and River Plate (lived in Argentina and heading back to visit 12/27 where it is SUMMER!), and now Fulham. Also enjoy Sevilla. I tape tons of games, but can't watch as many as I like. If only Konchesky's awesome strike had found the back, but happy to get the draw. Whew!

7. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome Kathy and very good to have ya. Only reason I mentioned the 'Chelsea' thing is that your avatar looks like the one off their site. No harm!

Great to have ya!

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator