1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

So, after invading England, Scotland, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, we're getting into Ireland with a vengeance.

http://www.yanks-abroad.com/get.php?mod ... nt&id=3812

This is about the 4th Yank to go to this league this season. Y-A even has an Irish preview and wrapup feature now!

Is association football becoming more popular over there now? Used to feature way down the food chain. Jackie Charlton helped the FAI a lot, but ... seriously ... WTF?

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Can't say I've ever heard of this guy, but after going back to the MLS salary thread, you can see why he left. Hartmann is making 150k as the KC keeper. The 2 backups are making 33k, and 12.9k respectively. I'm sure the Irish league doesn't pay much, but I'm sure he's getting a bump and playing time.

3. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Galway United!!!

'Mon the Tribesmen!!

(It is my curse to support Clubs, sans Celtic, although they have done their fair share of sucking this season also, that must all battle relegation this season. Fulham, Energie Cottbus, and now Gaillimh........argh!)