I wonder who this is?

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Martin-in-Nashville, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

My guess by process of elimination...If the club is one of the biggest 'top 3 or 4' in England. Then, no to the Liverpool guys, Hicks is trying to sell his teams (baseball and hockey). The Glazers at ManU? no way they're shelling out 225 Million for a sport practically no one in the US has ever or will ever see in their lifetime (not bagging on it, just a cultural fact). That leaves Arse or Chelscum. The Gooners ownership is in flux at the moment so I'll go w/the Russian.

3. Martin-in-Nashville

I liked your breakdown but cant imigine why the Russian would be interested we will see.

4. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

The rumor I'd seen said Liverpool or Man City. I'd bet on El Citeh, although calling them one of the 3 most famous clubs in the world is a stretch.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Here's what's driving me nuts about this. I remember some talk about this on Sky Sports News last week some time. I remember that a specific club was linked to it, but I can't remember the club or the name.

If it wasn't for the fact that I get better looking every day, I'd hate getting old.

6. Martin-in-Nashville

Your way past the "Getting" part I shouldn't worry any more Don.