I Love Woy

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Clevelandmo, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

If you havent seen it there's a nice interview with him on the offal

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2008/February/HodgsonExclusive.aspx

He's such a good guy and unlike Sanchez actually says something when he is interviewed. He talks about Johnson's performance with the reserves which I know many of you will want to hear. He also talks about how the rehab/training room is a lonely place now with everyone becoming fit.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

While I share your view on Roy, and some optimism based on that... we have to recall that LS was also 'refreshing'.

Mainly because he came after one of the biggest spouters of Manager's Copybook Bullhsit of all time: Cookie Coleman.

I'll wait for results.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

The thing(s) I like about Hodgson is I have yet to hear about/from a player that doesn't respect him and what he is doing behind the scenes. Also, he has the boys player much better football already which just shows that everyone is open to his tactics and enjoying themselves.

I agree with 'fog though and want results and now!

4. WVfulhamfan

WVfulhamfan New Member

I also love Roy and I really believe he can keep us up. I gues we will just have to wait and see. The biggest surprise from me in that interview was to find out that Simon Elliot is still alive. Who knew.