I Like It, But...

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by My_Left_Foot, Jan 6, 2005.

1. My_Left_Foot

My_Left_Foot New Member

Surely it would be better if you could easily assume multiple identities on this MB, and even impersonate other MB users once in a while? And you could occasionally scramble the order of the messages so suddenly, all the most recent stuff disappears half way down the board... That would improve the situation!

No, seriously, this MB is good, and the site in general looks great. But one thing that could be useful, particularly once the MB has been going for longer and there are more threads to check, would be a quick way to get to a few currently active threads. Maybe there is, but being a bit stupid, I haven't worked it out yet.

Keep up the good work.

-MLF

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Any idea and suggestion will be taking into account, trust me...as I may not be able to offer you an exact answer to your suggestion, here is something that may help...

If you are on the messageboard main page, in the upper right side of it you will see three links:

"View your posts" - To view all of the posts you have made ever!
    "View posts since last visit" - To view a list of things that were posted since 'your last visit'.
    "View unanswered posts" - To view everypost by everyone that does not have a reply yet.

Hope this helps a bit and I'm glad you enjoy FUSA.

3. cdubbs

cdubbs New Member

Re: RE: I Like It, But...

Right on, thanks a lot Mike! Awesome site, thanks for keeping us all informed!!! -CDUBBS