Howard Article

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Feb 7, 2007.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Ha! Ha!!!!!!!

I starting reading that same article yesterday or the day before. I couldn't make it through half before I stopped. Thank you for pointing out the hidden nugget, Don.

Although, me being the questioning type, I have to wonder after reading the whole article if she did not manage one of the better journalistic versions of the bait-and-switch!

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Hmm... at the risque of being labeled obtuse... was the "Easter Egg" the bit about fulham or the reference to her liking 'bald guys whose ears stick out'?

heh....

4. jmh

jmh New Member

Oh man, I would LOVE for Timmay to come to Fulham. Enjoyed watching him as a Metro and this would be too cool for words. I'm not holding my breath, though. There's enough potential there that I don't see ManU wanting to let him go without a fight.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Man U. has two of its on-loan goalkeepers playing in internationals today -- one for England and one for the USA. I'm not sure of this, but I think it's a good bet that their backup 'keeper is starting for Poland today. The only keeper on their books NOT playing mid-week is VDS, courtesy Robbie Keane and his flying knee.

I think, of the two loaners, Alex ismore likely looking at Foster as VDS's replacement rather than Timmy.

6. BC

BC New Member

While I agree that Fulham could be a great place for TH, I don't see him coming here. We already have a good keeper and I'm not sure Everton will let him go.