Home Kit?!?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by TonyTX42, Jan 15, 2010.

1. TonyTX42

TonyTX42 New Member

Apologies if this has already been posted, but:
    I've been waiting patiently for the Fulham US online shop to make the home kit available. They kept putting a little label on the pic of the shirt, saying it wouldn't be available until late January. Now the shirt is nowhere to be found on the site (neither is this year's away shirt). What gives? Does anyone know if they're just not going to sell them through that shop anymore? I'd really rather not pay international shipping rates for it.
    Also, I read a rumor somewhere that Fulham's deal with Nike is expiring and they're switching kit manufacturers to Adidas or Kappa. While I realize that internet rumors are generally 97% untrue, has anyone heard anything about this? I've really liked the Nike kits and really hope they don't change (especially to Adidas--their kits the last few years have been almost entirely awful).
    Any help?

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Tony, did you drop them a line to see what gives?

3. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Yanks Abroad is showing they have them. That's the only place I've seen domestically.

I wanted to order from the USA shop to support the endeavor, but the lack of inventory both in strips and other items available from the Offal Store made me abandon that idea.