History of Jerseys??

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by cdubbs, Jan 5, 2005.

1. cdubbs

cdubbs New Member

Any chance of adding a link that displays the many different jerseys/uniforms the club has worn over the years.

Might be interesting to see.

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I really like that idea...great stuff cdubbs...hmmm, if you have some time let me know if you find any images on the 'net.

3. LBNo11

LBNo11 Member

I have a selection of different Fulham football shirts covering 50 years, you are welcome to have these. A.M. if you want these I will mail them, send me a PM..cheers LBNo11

4. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

LBNo11...did you post me an annymous message once on the official baord regarding some off-color comments I made about England?

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: History of Jerseys??

LB, if you have some phots of these jersey's I would like to have a gander...and I think it would make for interesting viewing for the site.

6. nowayjeff

nowayjeff New Member

RE: Re: RE: History of Jerseys??

I think that would be cool. I have loads of Fulham kits here. And they are hanging up in the closet. So I am planning on hanging them up on mannequins in the game room. I think I have at least twenty off the top of my head. One of which I had signed at Motspur Park this past Christmas. http://www.nowayjeff.blogspot.com/
    You can view it here at my page. Down at the bottom of the page.

7. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: History of Jerseys??

Good stuff Jeff! We are in the process of getting the photos of many Fulham kits on the site. I like the blog you made. It looks cool!

8. christopher

christopher New Member