Hi From England

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by VillaUK, Aug 28, 2007.

1. VillaUK

VillaUK New Member

Hi i'm an Aston Villa fan - but wanted to come over and talk about last weeks game with you guys

Plus the possible transfers of Knight and Roseniour (SP)

2. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

Welcome to the site. I won't hold it against you for being a Villa fan. Might be interesting to see views from other fans.

:D

3. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

Hi VillaUK,

Knight is all yours now! He has started to look good this season, but I would lay money on him causing you heartache before the season is over. He lacks the concetration of a truely great CB. He is good in the air, not bad on the ground, but he sometimes goes missing or makes rash mistakes. Similar to David James, he has everything but consistency.

I hope Liam does not go, another post on the site said he could not pass - last season it was shown up by a very poor midfield. This season he should hopefully play the short game. He is quick, has a good temprement and spends his life trying to cover for Zat's mistakes. That alone may put him off going to Villa.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

What is this 'good in the air?

I was under the impression he consistently got out jumped by players 8 inches shorter. If not so, I'm embarrassed cause I posted on villatalk that he had a vertical leap of '6 inches'