Hi fella's ! Great site !

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Ivor, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Ivor

Ivor New Member

My bro told me about this site. He is Cleveland Simon on the Fulham exiles. Anyway, excited about the game in Ohio and you never know I may try to get over there and sleep on his sofa for a few nights !.

Anyway, been going for 25 years plus and have clocked up around 70 league grounds. Gordon Davies is my idol and put in a showing at my 21st birthday around 14 years ago now. Trouble is I was soo pissed all I could do was keep putting my arms around him and blubbing about how he was my favourite player and how much I loved him.! :oops:

Other interests include playing league baseball in GB and Fulham legends of mine include Kenny Achampong, Maik Taylor, Super Mickey Conroy and Glenn Burvill.

Hope to put a few posts on here. Great site Tom and Mike. Thanks !

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Hi fella

Ivor,
    Welcome to FulhamUSA! We are glad you found the site. The Exilkes are a good group of guys! I met Loofa at the Cottage last weekend and he was a class act.

Anyways, it would be great to meet you in Columbus this summer for the Fulham match. Hopefully we can get a lot of Fulham supporters out for that one.

Once again, welcome to the site and we look forward to your posts on the messageboard. If there is anything you need, please let myself or Mike know.

Cheers!

3. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

Clean shaven legs don't run in the family thank heaven bro! (see Ivor's avatar)