hi all!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by madrat, Jan 9, 2005.

1. madrat

madrat New Member

greetings all fellow fulham supporters, i'm madrat (dave). I have lived all my life in southern california(about 1/2 way between LA and San Diego).

I'm 40 yrs old & have a daughter who plays soccer, a son who loves playing both soccer & baseball and even i got involved in the footie thing by ref'ing youth soccer in my area.

I've been a lifelong supporter of the California Angels baseball team & was a supporter of the Los Angeles Rams(american football) until that b*tch georgia fronteira(sp) moved the team to St Louis.

I hope someday to visit craven cottage to see a fulham game in person- but until then i'll enjoy them on fox sports world & enjoy keeping updated on the team via this website & the fulham messageboard(banterdome).

Hope to meet some of you fellow supporters in the future! all the best & let's go fulham!!!

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Yo, Madrat.... hope that name doesnt have new significance considering the rains!

3. madrat

madrat New Member

it doesn't rain in southern california??

hey pettyfog- true- rats aren't big fans of the rain & it hasn't stopped since i got off the plane friday... was 2 weeks in ireland & the weather was better there. oh well, we can't have our brush fires in october without a little rain in january. if for no other reason - i'm glad to be home as a lot easier to follow fulham here than in ireland where i didn't have easy access to a computer & most people i met were manu / arsenal or liverpool fans (with a few celtic fans also)