1. AlarConcepts

AlarConcepts New Member

Thanks for your patience...without a doubt, you are a star!

- John

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi John,
    Thank you for all of your hard work on the site and getting it moved. I'm sure you'll be hearing from a few of our visitors!

The site has been running to perfection and we all appreciate what you've done.

Cheers,
    Mike

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

You rock John! Thanks for all of your help!! The site is running as smooth as ever!! If I ever meet you beers are on me!

4. AlarConcepts

AlarConcepts New Member

Hey thanks guys! Happy to oblige...

ChicagoTom - you're on!

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: Hey Mike!

Beers on Tom?! NICE!

6. TexasChris

TexasChris New Member

RE: Re: RE: Hey Mike!

Beers would be nice.

7. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Re: RE: Hey Mike!

Next time I am in the NYC beers on me for sure! The new server is just what the doctor ordered for FUSA! Nice work John and Mike!

8. DCDave

DCDave Member

RE: Re: RE: Hey Mike!

Great job, John, getting the site back up and running!

9. AlarConcepts

AlarConcepts New Member

Thanks for the feedback you guys! In truth, Mike himself deserves a beer! Without his assistance in dealing with the old host, none of this would have been possible. His diligence and patience were key to the success of moving the site, hands down.

It's extremely important to me to ensure perfection in the "final product" and all this extra feedback points toward having met this goal. =) I'm happy to see members posting back with kudos, which is not all that common, but really gives me a sense of "team' within the membership.

FulhamUSA.com's new home provides a great deal more control over the environment and website than the old host, and I suspect this recent site-move will be the last! =)

Thanks Mike, for your trusting my expertise to see this through, both before and during the site-move, and for allowing me to provide an integral service for you, your website, and all the FulhamUSA.com members!

...and thanks to everyone for the great feedback and patience as we tied up the lose ends. You guys are a great community!

:D

10. BoasBoy

BoasBoy New Member

Thanks John, I just only found this site and am enjoying it already. The hard work payed off I see.

11. AlarConcepts

AlarConcepts New Member

Thanks BoasBoy...

I can't take a strand of credit for your enjoyment of the site...that all belongs to the dedicated owners/members who've made this a great site! ...but glad to hear you're enjoying it all the same!

:D