Here's to an exciting second half to the season.

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Cottager, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Cottager

Cottager New Member

I have watched many seasons where Fulham had to fight their way to safety. Unfortunately we lost a few of them as well. It was 40 years ago, 1967/68, we lost our last fight for top flight status. We spent the next 30 years trying to survive. In recent years, I suppose there has been some apathy on my part. I always think Fulham are better than they perform. This next year, the team will have to dig deep and find that spirit that has served the Club so well in the past.

Change is not always good and having 3 managers in less than a year is not good. Personally I wish we could have stuck with Cookie. He was genuine and would have got better. I do not think we would have been any worse off than we are to today. That is past, we have a new manager and I wish him well. He will have to work wonders with the players he has inherited. There are no bad Fulham players, just some that are better. Once they put on a Fulham shirt they have my whole hearten support.

So to all you die hard's, Here's wishing you all a happy, safe and prosperous new year. Keep the faith.

COYW's

2. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

RE: Here

we better stave off relegation then cuz I don't know if I could handle waiting another 30 to get back in the Premiership.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Great post Cottager and thanks for coming by and sharing it.

It will be tough this season but they'll have my wholehearted support.

4. Fern72

Fern72 Member

I would hate to see them drop to, but like Mike said; I'm a Cottager through thick and thin. Was a Man U guy before, but could never find any good people to share with. I won't go into details, but FFC fans USA and on the other side of the pond rock!

Let's go Fulham, Let's go Fulham!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Think we've done about as well as we could in terms of finding a willing manager that can help us at this point. After the transfer window closes, it almost all comes down to the men on the field.

Here's hoping they all put forth man-size effort.

6. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Here! Here!

7. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

i triple stamp your "here here"