1. Nashville-Pam

Nashville-Pam New Member

Hello from Music City, U.S.A.!

I'm a new fan to FFC and must say that really enjoyed myself at the game in Columbus. Thank you to all of you who organized the tail gate party...I thought you all did a brillant job! Although we all wished the outcome was a bit different, I think Fulham enjoyed entertaining us as much as we enjoyed watching them!

My husband is originally from Fulham and has only been in America for 3 years now. The best part of the weekend in Columbus for me was watching my husband enjoying himself among those of you from his homeland and the opportunity to watch his beloved Fulham Football team that he misses so much!

Thank you for making us feel so welcomed!

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Cheers and welcome Pam! The result this weekend was not what we were hoping for, but the fun had by all the Fulham fans was worth the trip!

It is interesting to me how we all come from various walks of life and converge together for the betterment of Fulham Football Club.

Cheers!

3. Bee

Bee New Member

The only thing that really makes me sad about the whole thing is I think we'll have to wait at least 10 years or so until FFC comes back across the pond... oh well