Hello

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Manzu, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Manzu

Manzu New Member

Hello fellow Fulham fans, I was so stoked to find out about Fulham's friendly on the 30th of July. I hope to see a lot of support for the club. Still kind of a new fan to the team(I'm learning the chants :) ), but luckily I got to catch the end of Saha's tenure with the club.

How did you guys like the 6-0 against Norwich?

Thx for the site Manzu

Goooooo Cottagers!

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Manzu,
    Welcome aboard! I think you will see quite a few Fulham supporters in attendance when Fulham takes on the MLS All-Star team. The support base for Fulham is slowly growing here in the US. It should be a really fun weekend in Columbus. If you have any questions about that weekend, email myself, tom@fulhamusa.com, or Mike, mike@fulhamusa.com.

As for your question, the Norwich City match was great! That was the best of the season for me! We ended the season well and I am hoping we can start the upcoming season well.

Cheers!
    Tom