Harry Redknapp Leaves....AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by americanmike, Dec 3, 2005.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

If there is any respect/decency left in soccer, the fans of Portsmouth will not allow Harry to rejoin their team. If he does happen to join them, then it will be the laughing stock of the EPL.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

This whole story is crazy. Just over a year ago he leaves Pompey for Southampton and now he wants to come back. I can't believe fans of either team would want him. The rivalry between those two teams is like that of Fulham and Chelsea. I hope Harry takes over at Pompey and gets them relegated.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

He has clearly become totally unstable, it would be like Sigi going back to Galaxy after next year....oh, forget I said that!

4. AtlantaJohn

AtlantaJohn New Member

Redknapp

Always liked 'arry but this is clearly a classic case of chasing the good times, he failed at pompey before he jumped ship to pastures greener failed there and now wants to jump back into a prem job. Those guys on the South coast hate each other, and the fans of both teams muct be sick of the sight of him.

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Redknapp Joins Portsmouth

THIS IS A F'N JOKE.

I am appauled at this move and I'm not sure who have lost respect for more...

1) Harry for making the move back after leaving them for their worst enemy.
    2) Portsmouth management for taking him back after he left them to rot for their worst enemy!
    3) Pro sports but Premier League in general. Is there no dignity left in this sport...is it really ALL about the money and about prestige instead of about the game???
    4) The fans of Portsmouth. HOW COULD YOU LET HIM COME BACK!?? HE IS A TRAITOR, even worse than our own Judas. SHAME ON YOU.

The whole situation makes me sick.

6. DCDave

DCDave Member

RE: Redknapp Joins Portsmouth

Reminds me of basketball coach Larry Brown.