Hallo " you Lucky People"

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by MaidstoneKev, Mar 14, 2005.

1. MaidstoneKev

MaidstoneKev New Member

Hi everyone
    I have been following Fulham since my Dad took me to the Cottage, March 1964 as a wide eyed 10 year old, and fell in love with the place, there was 40,000 + at the Cottage that day, Man Utd were the opponents, as they are this coming saturday, I will be travelling up to Old Trafford this weekend to support the boys, and will give a cheer for you all.
    I was lucky to meet Tom and Mike, at the Charlton match,great guys and congratulated them on a fantastic site.
    Fantastic news that the boys are coming over to the States in July, I hope as many as possible can make it to the match, being a Fulham fan is like being part of a very special family.
    You Lucky People.
    Take care everyone
    COYW
    Maidstone Kev

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Kev,
    Cheers and welcome to FulhamUSA! Have a blast at the match this weekend and let us all know how things went when you return home. It was great meeting you at the Cottage. We will all have to get together at the Golden Lion next time we are all in for a match!