Greetings

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dallasbill, Feb 7, 2008.

1. dallasbill

dallasbill Member

Hello all or mornin' ya'll as we say from Dempseyland. This is my first post so I'm sorry if I may need some spoon-feeding on protocol and who's who and what not. Anyway, I have just recently become a fan of the whites (or is it cottagers?) and was thrilled with the great finish the other day by Bullard. What a strike! I am also very interested to see Eddie Johnson on the pitch. He was a nice player here for FC Dallas before moving on to KC.

Sorry so long winded, I'm just kinda new at this.

DB

2. DCDave

DCDave Member

DB, good post. You've got the hang of it. The main protocol on this site is to treat people with respect. BTW, the whites and the Cottagers are both appropriate.

Welcome to FulhamUSA.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome DallasBill and glad you took the 'leap' and posted. Glad to have ya.

If you have any Fulham or FulhamUSA related questions, just shoot.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome DallasBill, enjoy the site and jump on in.

5. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

Hey Dallasbill...glad you are on the site and look forward to hearing more from you.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

always glad to have another Texan on site, so welcome, pard.

Do you get to Pizza Hut Park often?

7. dallasbill

dallasbill Member

Sorry, work getting in the way again. Yes, I get to PHP about 5 or 6 times a year. I am also a member of the hoops nation for FC Dallas.

8. dstriker

dstriker New Member

Bill...what's up man...I just moved to Dallas about 4 months ago. We need to get together with the other Dallas area Fulham fans.. Drop me a line and let me know where you live, etc....
    darin@soccercaricatures.net