Greetings from New York via Hong Kong

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by NewYorkCottagerAbroad, Feb 21, 2010.

1. NewYorkCottagerAbroad

NewYorkCottagerAbroad New Member

Hi all -

- Come on You Whites all the way from Hong Kong! I have moved here for work but originally hail from just outside of New York (Long Island, to be precise). I miss going to Nevada Smith's to catch the games on Saturday mornings. There aren't any Fulham supporters out here in Hong Kong - I am screaming at the telly in the bar all by myself like an idiot! :shock:

Chris

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Nothing wrong w/ screaming during a Fulham game -- my IQ goes down 30 points during the match.

Welcome!

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Chris, cool you found a bar in Hong Kong that shows the game even it means rooting alone

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Welcome, Chris. I'm sure you'll find somebody in Hong Kong. There's a website called "Fulham Exiles." You might check them out to see if there's anyone there.

In the meantime, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy yourself as much as we all enjoyed today's match.