Greetings from Chicago

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by ChicagoFan, Jan 4, 2005.

1. ChicagoFan

ChicagoFan New Member

Hi there -- I'm 35, with a 2-year-old daughter and another on the way in May, and a wife who is only beginning to understand my EPL obsession. I live on the north side of Chicago, just a long goal kick away from Wrigley Field, home of that "other" sport.

I "found" FFC as a student in London in '90-91, and tried to keep up as much as possible since then -- sporadically at best. With the advent of Fox SportsWorld, PPV, and the expansion of Fulham sites on the 'net, though, as well as an ever-expanding number of good match-viewing pubs in the area, it's become a lot easier to follow, which coincides nicely with me becoming a lot lazier.

Oh, and as for getting to know me . . . hmmm . . . I like long walks on the beach, holding hands, college cheerleaders, and world peace, although not in that order (the cheerleaders would come first).

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

It is nice to have someone else from the Windy City representing and supoporting Fulham. We will have to check a match out sometime soon. Any chance you can make it to the Globe on the 16th for the West Brom match? A Sunday morning.

3. ChicagoFan

ChicagoFan New Member

I'll check -- with our second on the way, though, we're in the middle of house hunting and showing our place, so weekends have been kind of shot. In any case, I'll definitely drop you a line.

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

sounds good Chicago Fan. Let me know when it gets closer.