Greetings from Boston

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by ffcBoston, Mar 8, 2005.

1. ffcBoston

ffcBoston New Member

Good Evening!

Stumbled across this site today after finding out about the July Columbus trip. Will be making the road trip to Ohio -- should be a great time.

I'm a life-long Fulham supporter, born in Fulham and been living in the Boston area since 86. My first game at the Cottage was a reserve match against Bristol City reserves in 1976 that ended in a 0-0 draw. If you can get hooked on Fulham after that you have to be a true fan!

Just wanted to say hello to all whites fans across the US and congrats to Chicago Tom on this excellent site

Mark in Boston.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Mark,
    Cheers and welcome to the site! I went to my first match at the Cottage this past weekend and it was unbelievable!

We are hoping to get a nice contingent together for the Fulham match in Columbus this summer. I have talked with the Crew ticket office to make sure we can get a block of tickets for this event and have all the FFC fans sit together.

Thanks for the kind words about the site and welcome to FulhamUSA!!!

Cheers!